Tuesday 14 July 2015

EXCITING NEWS
Picture made by Saulius Kuzminskas

Just recently freshly update and reopened my Etsy.com shop. Where you can find not just my prints but accessories and jewelry made by me. All items have at least 30%-50% reused materials to help reduce wastage for our environment and for our future to come. As you know it, I love reuse things and try to make new things out of old. However I like to make it in unique way that would be representable and beautiful to wear or have. I try to use materials as much as possible that I won't have too much wastage. Have a lovely visit at our shop and mark it at your favourite list, because it will be updated each week.

The Biggest news of all is new Magical art club for children to come from September 2015. More information about this club you can find in my new blog https://magicalartclub.blogspot.com. For this project I put all my heart and soul for art and children. Last year I graduated Early years Montessori teacher course in MCI London also did volunteering at Garfield Primary school in Art club and gather all my experience and knowledge to make best place for children to learn creativity and build their imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment